Friday, June 6, 2008

Visiting Colorado

Erin & Nathan
One of the things I love so much about Erin is that she loves Nathan so much and Nathan feels the same about her. They take good care of each other and are very protective of each other. They seem to bring out the best in each other. I was able to stay with them and had a lot of fun playing Wii (One day I will score higher than Erin on Big Brain Academy), trying some new resturants and hanging out. It was really fun watching Nathan doing Yoga with Wii Fit (His hands kept touching the ceiling so I don't know how good his balance really is). I always have so much fun when I come. I miss them so much throughout the year and really look forward to my visits. I wish we lived closer though so that we could see each other more often

Jeanette, Sean and Tammy

I was so excited to go to Colorado and visit and meet Jeanette for the first time. She is so fun and beautiful! What I love the most though is that she and Sean seem so good together. We laughed a lot and I am looking forward to getting to know Jeanette better. I really miss not being around Sean, we do have some good talks on the phone though but it isn't the same as being together in person.

No comments: