Monday, February 9, 2009

365 Days - Day 40 Five Things


Here is the other blog challenge I signed up for:  365 Days.  I am supposed to go on her blog and follow a prompt to photograph different parts of my life every day and then each week I make a layout (she provides the sketch) of that week.  So at the end of the year I have 52 layouts!  I thought this might help me get better at photography and journaling.  So here goes my first challenge.

"We really need only five things on this earth. Some food, some sun, some work, some fun and someone"

Beatrice Nolan

Try and photograph all five things today

Today we had several snow storms that came through the area and Mom is afraid to drive in the snow so I took her to work and then picked her up again.  The drive back to pick her up (about 25 miles away) was a little tense, the visability wasn't good.  I'm just glad that I was here to drive her.  Even though the snow was a pain it was beautiful.  The other four things were just on the back burner today.  I don't really agree with the above quote.  I think that there is so much more to life than just those five things.  It was an interesting thing to think about though.  I wasn't feeling too good so everything just took on a sameness.  The snow pretty much was the day.

No comments: