Monday, March 30, 2009

365 Days - Day 90 - Love

Today Bob and I have been married for seven years! Sometimes I feel that I have lived several different lives and this last life, as Bob's wife, has gone by amazingly fast. Here is a picture of Bob and I on our wedding day (2002). It is a picture, that for some reason, I have passed over. Today when I saw it I thought, "This is so sweet, why haven't I used it before?" Maybe as in many cases, I see it differently because of what we have shared and how we've grown together and individually.

The challenge today was to take a picture of love and ask how we have spread our love today. Well I can say that I am on the receiving end of that. I married one of the least selfish people on the planet. Bob spends most of his time helping others. I have always admired that trait and I was fortunate enough to marry someone who lives what he believes. Bob doesn't ask for much in return. Sometimes he is a bit shy about keeping up with family and friends but it doesn't mean that he doesn't think about them often and love them. He loves his faith, family and lives a responsible and giving life.
Thank you Bob for being you and sharing yourself with me and others. We are all the better because of it.
____________________________________
"Spread your love everywhere you go."
- Mother Teresa
How did you spread your love today?

3 comments:

Brenda E said...

hello, I did not realize that you start this on going thing for each day of the year, but it is cool. Your annivery is Baylee's b-day. It is also the first picture at your wedding reception that we can see Brandon's eye has no red on the right from the flash of the camera. I am sure glad the 2 of you are together.

Christy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We love you guys and appreciate all you do for us!

Tammy said...

Happy Birthday to Baylee!